clifto

Default wire nut connections

bob smif wrote:
Manufacturer's seem to recommend that electrical connections with wire nuts
be wrapped with electrical tape to complete the job. But I have seen this
done in only a small handful of cases. What do y'all recommend?

One of my oldest friends has been a union electrician for over 30 years.
He tapes every single wire nut connection he makes, and he would beat me
if I didn't.

--
DAMN tax cuts! They're letting money trickle down to people who spend it!
WASHINGTON, July 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. government posted a larger-than-