Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 11, 2021 at 10:49:50 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 04 May 2021 19:53:26 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 4, 2021 at 10:34:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:49:08 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 26, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:09:55 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 23, 2021 at 10:54:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:54:57 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 20, 2021 at 8:47:23 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

What you snipped:
Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand picking but
a wide
range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact
checkers, top
experts and organizations, etc.

You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a cult. We do not
see
eye-to-eye. So what?

Sad your frustration at not being able to answer this question led you to
lash
out so immaturely.

I hope you do better next time.

If you wanted to say god existed, you could come up with "evidence" for
that
too.

Well, god does exist -- as a concept (or set of concepts).

So he doesn't then. Things don't exist because you want them to.

How can something that does not exist have a gender?

I picked one. Just like if you're talking about a complete stranger.
"Someone left a note on my door, he didn't say who he was". I don't go for
this modern gender neutral ****.

Modern? As in since language started? And why would nature feel the need to
fit into a man made binary system?

Nature gave us man and woman. The others we made up.

Nope. We made up the idea of a binary system -- why would nature feel
obligated to stick to what humans create?

https://youtu.be/szf4hzQ5ztg

There is simply nothing in nature that requires a binary system.

Doesn't mean he exists.

Can you point to the peer reviewed papers that back the idea of a deity?
Scientific sites? Fact checkers?

Why would there be any, since he doesn't exist.

I agree -- but I do know there are many concepts of gods.

And many people foolish enough to believe them. Kinda like climate change.
It was hailing today! In ****ing May!

Your rejection of evidence on man-made global climate change is based on
faith... yet you belittle others for having faith.

Curious.

You calling a lack of faith faith is insanity. You'll be saying atheism is a
faith next.

It is not.

You believe in the "evidence", you beleive the scientists know what they're
doing. I don't have that belief.

I do not believe any one scientist must, but I do have respect for the peer
review process (as flawed as it is). It is far from perfect but out scientific
methods and system is the best way we have to know what is -- and what is not
-- true.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow