Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 11/05/2021 18:34, Tim Streater wrote:
On 11 May 2021 at 10:19:32 BST, T r o l l wrote:

On 10 May 2021 22:09:54 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

Restoring what T r o l l snipped:

Do I conclude from this strange outburst that you think that human milk
*doesn't* contain lactose?

snip
Probably yes, given you have pretty well everything else wrong. And
isn't that old strawman getting tired now?

From the Wikipedia article on Lactose:

"Infant mammals nurse on their mothers to drink milk, which is rich in
lactose."

Yes, and?

And this is direct evidence that you have trouble with facts: on the one hand
you "probably" agree that you don't think human milk contains lactose, and
when I quote an article stating that it does, in fact, contain lactose (as all
mammalian milk does), all you can say is "Yes, and?".

I wouldn't have believed it possible if I hadn't seen it in black and white.
Is it because you have the attention span of a gnat?

No, I think he has dementia. No short term memory. Comes from lack of
meat in the diet

--
WOKE is an acronym... Without Originality, Knowledge or Education.