Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Couple Builds Wooden Yacht In Backyard

On Tue, 11 May 2021 12:24:34 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2021 11:40:34 -0400, Michael Trew
wrote:

On 5/10/2021 5:17 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
....and I thought my medicine cabinet came out pretty nice. :-O

Color me humbled.

Couple Builds Wooden YACHT In Backyard. 5-years Time-lapse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZ3YmwSU44

Getting ready for the flood!

I'm seriously impressed... they've made a lot more headway than pastor
Greene in Frostburg, MD... I've driven past this on I-68 many times, and
it always makes me chuckle!

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/10061

Or: https://www.wideopencountry.com/noahs-ark-in-kentucky/

Here's the pride of Florenceville New Brunswick Canada :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PIYMD11Wgk

Yep - we got our share of Christian zealots too ..
Lately, I've been derisively calling them the Freedom Fighters -
for their idiotic anti-medical-science demonstrations.
.... it's a shame - that their nutsy behaviour tends to overshadow
or dilute the many legitimate criticisms of our governments'
inconsistent flip-flop approach to the pandemic.
John T.