Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_111_] Bill[_111_] is offline

Default Couple Builds Wooden Yacht In Backyard

On 5/10/2021 10:51 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/10/2021 5:17 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
...and I thought my medicine cabinet came out pretty nice. :-O

Color me humbled.

Couple Builds Wooden YACHT In Backyard. 5-years Time-lapse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZ3YmwSU44

Easy to do with the right equipment.Â* Note the clamps he as staring a
1:15.Â* If you had those clamps you could have done it too.

Takes some balls to start a project like that.Â* Nice results!

Amazing! Our old friend Lew Hodgett would have like that one!

I still like the book he recommended to me: "Boat Joinery & Cabinet
Making Simplified". If you read it a couple of times, you could
probably build one just like in the video. 38-feet seems like a LOT of
boat!!