Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: House Offer Accepted. What A Crazy Market!

On Mon, 10 May 2021 01:10:57 -0400, Bill wrote:

On 5/9/2021 6:58 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 9 May 2021 15:04:40 -0400, Bill wrote:

On 5/7/2021 3:10 PM, Leon wrote:

Sooo Billlll.* Did you have anything to add to the actual discussion or
did you just want to add noise.

When I was a little boy, my dad told me it was okay to use the tools,
but to put them away when I was done with them. I think that it is
evident who got a lesson like that in simple courtesy from the way that
they post. Anyhow, that's the part of the story that this thread
rekindled in my mind. Carry on...

Evidently he didn't teach you _how_ to put them away.

Bill (just 2 "els")

OK, ll

I filtered/blocked you yesterday, but I thought I would see if you
replied. Sort of sadly, at the very least, I learned I did the right
thing. I guess there's no reason for drama; consider yourself blocked.

You can't even figure out how to use a kill file. You are one dumb
*******. ...and a liar.