Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 10/05/2021 18:15, Richard wrote:
On 10/05/2021 14:39, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2021 12:31:44 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 09/05/2021 14:11, T i m wrote:

Because (and possibly though ignorance) they aren't treating them like
pets they are (typically) abusing and exploiting them like slaves. ;-(

NO THEY AREN'T !!.

Of course they are. Like I said, *ignorance*.

They are treated like members of the family.

A member of the family they exploit every day you mean? Your daughter
makes *herself* a toy and you take it away, forcing her to make
another, and another and another ... unless you are saying 'hobby'
(something you have introduced into the conversation as a strawman
from the main point) farmers don't use the eggs?

Get Real.

The irony is that I am the real one here. I'm the one who is living a
happy and healthy life without causing animals any unnecessary pain or
suffering (unless you are suggesting humans can't survive without
eating bird eggs)?

The real irony is that for the sixty-odd years prior to your epiphany,
you gorged yourself on animals and associated products. It is that diet
which has enabled you to reach the pinnacle of your life and become an
evangelist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3WD...oodedBeardsman

--
Adam