Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 10 May 2021 09:24:39 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

It's not a distraction, it's part of the discussion.

If we are born with lactose tolerance then lactose tolerance in
infants is not and never has been 'the discussion re 'lactose
intolerance' in adults which is what we mean where we are talking of
such. So it's not and never has been part of the discussion about how
*adults* not only shouldn't (and typically don't) drink growth fluid
of our own species but certainly shouldn't drink the growth fluid of a
different species!

Oh certainly it's part of the discussion. Because what you've attempted to do
throughtout this is to paint lactose tolerance as strange and unusual and
unnatural.

OMG. Are you one of those still suckling on your (a) mothers breast as
an adult? ;-(

Which is typical dishonest behaviour for you

Oh the irony! Let's see how desperate you get in your effort to
distract from the spirit of the conversation and my point again ...

(not a politician are
you?). See this post of your he

Yup, because of the circumstances / cultures / religions of 'some
people', those people have *developed a tolerance to something they
were never designed in nature to consume, certainly after they had
weaned themselves*.

No, ****-for-brains, they haven't developed a tolerance. The point is thay
*haven't* developed an *intolerance*.

Semantics (re the actual point of course).

Meaning that you can't tell the difference. Figures.

Nope, I fully understand the difference but it's only semantics as
it's not relevant *to the point*.

Yeah, you understand the difference all right and have attempted to suppress
it throughout.

Fact. They have maintained a tolerance by doing something unnatural,
even if continuing to consume the milk of their own species after
weaning. If you can gain any sucker from thinking you got one up on
the spirit of my point re maintaining / losing tolerance to something
that we don't have tolerance to naturally (because we wouldn't
normally continue consuming it after weaning) then be my guest!

Now it's been shoved down your throat you're having to
wriggle.

Aww bless. I wondered how desperate you would get in an effort to
prove your black was white but you just rolled out that same tired
strawman again. Is that really all you have got?

So, are you still suckling on human breast milk? Is it easy to find
and how expensive is it? Do you drink it at body temperature or from
the fridge?

I'll recap the points I was making before you tried one of your
desperate strawmen / distractions.

Once human babies are weaned they no longer need, and generally don't
then have access to, mothers milk (eg, what you are currently doing is
weird, even if it's human milk).

Therefore, drinking the milk, meant for the offspring of another
species, in 2021 and for the vast percentage of the world population
is also weird. It's also cruel and exploitative of the species we are
taking the milk from (engineering it to overproduce x10), not only
denying the milk to the very baby it was destined for, but often
killing that baby animal to get it.

Keep sucking those teats ... !

Cheers, T i m