Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default As many people die of Covid vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years

"Larry" wrote in message
On 5/9/21 2:26 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Bod wrote
Larry wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Pity about the 600K the virus killed in the USA.

The US population is 330,000,000. The average age of death is 80.

So 4,125,000 died of old age last year and some of them just happened
to have the FonyFauci-19 virus.

Nothing to see here, move along.

It'd be good if you'd got your facts right.

You too.

Can't see old age mentioned for a start.

Deaths and Mortality

Data are for the U.S.

(2019) Number of deaths: 2,854,838

The difference between that number
and the 4,125,000 is old age, stupid.

Well, the average age of death is ~80 so it's reasonable to conclude that
1/80th of the population dies each year.

Nope, basic math.

And yes, I realize some pedantic troll could claim that death from "old
age" does not exist or that we don't have an equal age distribution across
the population.

Corse we don’t.