Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeJ[_4_] MikeJ[_4_] is offline

Default Ann Coulter

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 5/9/2021 12:42 AM, MikeJ wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote in
:

Thank you, Nomen, for the article. I haven't heard or seen anything
from Ann in a while, but I haven't been looking, either.

Do you know who you are thanking? There is no Nomen Nescio as it is
an anonymous mailer for people that don't have the balls to be traced.
Not a trusted source of anything.

All you are doing is killing the messenger.

And all everyone else here is doing is pointing to youtube comedy
sketches. Cute, but non-responsive.

No one ever wants to answer rationally. I'll ask again

"So, can anyone say what's wrong with Ann's points of concession, other
than give an emotional response? What would happen if everyone did what
the police asked? That is, not pull a gun, not run, not go back to their
car and reach into it, not pull a knife, not start a car chase, etc.?"