Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 128GB U3 microSD Card for Nextbase dashcam

Like the ramsticks, some are faster than others I guess so if its high speed
video the older design might not be very usable. Probably OK fo audio
though.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Richard" wrote in message
On 10/05/2021 02:49, williamwright wrote:
Nextbase want £63. Other makes are much cheaper. The most expensive I've
found is Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB microSDXC Memory Card at £27. Which
shall I buy? Anyone with concrete evidence that the cheaper one works OK?

Bill

Never had any problems with Sandisk. There are reasons for price
differences and it all depends on what your needs are.

This may help a bit:
https://www.techspot.com/guides/1591...-buying-guide/