Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charging Jump Starter Pack

In article ,
T i m wrote:
I'm not sure Dave has ever actually played with one of these Lithium
(poly, not Ion?) jump-starter packs as then I think he would 'get it'
easier. ;-)

I've got one. But it doesn't give maximum starting amps - only so called
maximum amps. And that figure doesn't relate to the amps my starter takes,
as that is less - yet it wouldn't spin the engine.

But I bought it as a power pack for other things, so not wasted.

--
*I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.