Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On Mon, 10 May 2021 12:31:44 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 09/05/2021 14:11, T i m wrote:

Because (and possibly though ignorance) they aren't treating them like
pets they are (typically) abusing and exploiting them like slaves. ;-(

NO THEY AREN'T !!.

Of course they are. Like I said, *ignorance*.

They are treated like members of the family.

A member of the family they exploit every day you mean? Your daughter
makes *herself* a toy and you take it away, forcing her to make
another, and another and another ... unless you are saying 'hobby'
(something you have introduced into the conversation as a strawman
from the main point) farmers don't use the eggs?

Get Real.

The irony is that I am the real one here. I'm the one who is living a
happy and healthy life without causing animals any unnecessary pain or
suffering (unless you are suggesting humans can't survive without
eating bird eggs)?

On top of that, given that male chickens play no part useful in the
egg industry, they are all generally killed at about 1 day old by
being fed live into a macerator.

snip typically irrelevent and possibly fake videos - AGAIN

Ah, so, still so petrified by the truth you can't even click on a link
to a *picture* you pathetic pussy!

name me one hobby farmer who does this ?

Does what (given you are too petrified to even look at a picture)?

If you are talking about macerating the male chicks then I doubt many
could afford the equipment to and given they won't be giving any
chance the chickens to sit on the eggs, (even if there is a cock
there) no bird would ever hatch from the egg in the first place.

So where do these chickens these 'hobby farmers' come from where they
only have female chickens?

If they allow nature to work *naturally*, what do they do with all the
males that are born?

Cheers, T i m