Posted to uk.d-i-y
me[_18_] me[_18_] is offline

Default How to fix wooden handrail to wall?

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 11:23:34 AM UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Is it inside or outside? Is the brick rendered, plastered or bare?
None of my stair rails are oval. I cant recall ever having seen such.

It's a bare brick wall, not in very good condition due to the age of the house. There will be about 1cm of plaster on it eventually to match what's already on the rest of the wall. Don't know what you mean by inside or out .... it's a stair inside the house?