Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to fix wooden handrail to wall?

On 10/05/2021 10:59, me wrote:
On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:55:29 AM UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote: You don't say what size it is, whether its inside or oute, decorative or
utility, or anything.

--

It's a standard stair handrail, oval in cross section, 7x5 cm, wood. Don't really know what more to add.

Is it inside or outside? Is the brick rendered, plastered or bare?
None of my stair rails are oval. I cant recall ever having seen such.