Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Sun, 02 May 2021 18:48:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 02/05/2021 18:29, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:25:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Try telling that to those who have had relos killed
by it and who have ended up with long covid.

A very small number. 4 times less than cancer.

Does that mean if you have cancer Covid can't kill you?

If you're already going to die, then yes.

In my heart treatment recovery ward there was a guy who looked really ill.
"have you had hear surgery?"
"Yes, but god knows why"!
"Why is that?"
"Because I have an incurable brain tumour and will be dead in 6 weeks"

Sounds like a stupid thing the NHS would do. At least they performed the surgery on the correct organ. I did laugh when I was in hospital with a broken arm with complications, all bandaged up with blood everywhere, and the doctor asked me to confirm which arm he should be operating on!

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.