Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 09/05/2021 10:24, Spike wrote:
On 09/05/2021 08:33, T i m wrote:

If we are born with lactose tolerance then lactose tolerance in
infants is not and never has been 'the discussion re 'lactose
intolerance' in adults which is what we mean where we are talking of
such. So it's not and never has been part of the discussion about how
*adults* not only shouldn't (and typically don't) drink growth fluid
of our own species but certainly shouldn't drink the growth fluid of a
different species!

Where is this law about 'other species' written down?

It's not, but firmly imprinted on his mind through indoctrination from
his 'loved ones'.