Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Charging Jump Starter Pack

On 08/05/2021 20:45, T i m wrote:

I have also a separate 12V pump that has also worked well for several
(well 4 g) tyre complete re-inflations on the trot (after installing
Punctureseal etc). Many cheaper things would have melted before that.

Like yours it allows you to set the desired pressure and switches
itself off when it gets there (just as well as it is quite loud so I
prefer to move away when it's running for any prolonged period). ;-(

I keep both that and the single mechanical foot pump in the car.

I used to keep a spare inner tube and a short "bicycle" pump under the
seat of my motorbike. I only ever had rear punctures. The one time I had
a front tyre deflate when riding was when I was rescuing someone else's
bike, and that turned out to be a faulty patch on the tube. I *never*
patched front tyres after that.

Cheers, T i m