Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:33:24 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 29, 2021 at 12:35:20 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:47:48 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Apr 25, 2021 at 11:46:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Irrelevant if it kills those or not. And they can hide indoors.

The point is we should let it kill off any younger folk that it can, as
they're the weaker ones.

As you call for these deaths wby don't you volunteer? Set an example?

I am, by not wearing a mask.

Go get the disease.

It's too unlikely to worry about, and if I got it, chances are I wouldn't
even get symptoms. What a fuss about nothing. The whole world has turned
into a bunchy of pathetic pansies. Except locally, about 80-90% of people I
see are not bothering with masks or social distancing, and haven't for the
whole year.

You says turned into as if this is the first pandemic.

I don't remember the world ever overreacting before.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.