Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charging Jump Starter Pack

In article ,
RJH wrote:
Thanks - it is a LA sealed battery, and I've got one of those Lidl
'intelligent' chargers, which I'd guess is quite gentle.

That's how I charge my Lidl jump start pack. One of the very first things
I bought from Lidl perhaps 20 years ago. The compressor no longer works,
and I've replaced the battery. ;-) But it did very well for the price -
about half that of the Halfords equivalent.

--
*The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.