Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On Sat, 8 May 2021 02:13:59 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

snip bs unread

Just in case this saves you some time, let me tell you how I use my
newsreader.

When I first open it it's not set to download any new headers, I click
on that manually.

Then I see any new threads, threads with new messages and new messages
in those threads (if expanded or when I expand them) marked in red.

If I see a reply from you, Spike, crazy-dave and a few others I
typically don't open them (especially when I know you are likely to be
spouting more trolling bollox), just reading the normals and for a
laugh, the Squeaker Goblin and Turnip etc.

When I check again for new messages, it changes the colour of the red
ones to black and hence they disappear into the background, never to
be read.

So, given it's pretty obvious you are never going to stop causing
animals to die and suffer unnecessarily ... just for your personal
pleasure and it's patently obvious to any normal person that vegans
don't do that, I *really* DGAF what BS you have to say on the subject
so please don't bother on my behalf (as I'm never going back to
causing animals to suffer and die, just because you (trolls) do).

Cheers, T i m