Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On May 7, 2021 at 8:23:34 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

On 2021-05-07 7:13 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 5:17:04 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 5:01:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 10:36:54 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 20:41:40 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 11:34:41 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:46:21 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote
:

And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man made
climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change, that=E2=80=99s
obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of
the
change we have seen is man made. It wasn=E2=80=99t
that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about
global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in
atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect
that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

It's bloody obvious to me. We know there used to be
more CO2 in the air.
And the world was perfectly fine back then.

There has been no time in the history of man when the
CO2 levels were as
high
as they are now.

Why does man have to be there?

Just a personal preference I prefer to not have man go
extinct... and am
none
too happy about man creating the current mass extinction we
are in.

Surely you know that's not what I meant.

Yes, you were trying to pretend that man's influence is not
well understood
because in the past there were other times of high CO2, though
there were
other reasons and none of the times it has been anywhere even
near as high
have the changes happened so quickly.

You are working to push your intuition, based on faith, over
the science.

No, I was pointing out the earth survives high CO2 levels just
fine because
it did in the past. And that we would manage also. You do know
how much CO2
is required to kill you, right?

The earth will survive the harm we are causing...

Its far from clear that we are actually doing great harm at
all, particularly when compared with what the ice ages did.

We are in a great extinction,

Bull**** we are.

or at least likely so,

More bull****.

and seeing the impacts now.

More bull****.

If you want to learn more about it this is a good site to get
started:
http://climate.nasa.gov

More bull****. Its just the spewing of the MMGCC cult.

but we are in a great extinction

Bull****.

There is some debate -- but it seems likely.

Bull****.

and it may end up including humans.

No chance. We even survived the ice ages.

The ice ages man made it through (the most recent one) did not lead
to a great extinction.

Bull****.

We rely on many other species

Only a few actually.

Quite a few... give how they rely on each other. And we benefit from
many more.

More bull****.

and the ecosystems we are destroying.

The ice ages destroyed far more and we survived that fine.

You are trying to equate all of the ice ages.

Nope, rubbing your stupid nose in the fact that they
destroyed far more ecosystems than man has done.

The one man made it through was not a big one.

But they destroyed far more ecosystems than man ever has.

You reject evidence

You presented no evidence what so ever.

can you prove no evidence was presented

Just did.

First you must figure out what evidence is.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow