Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
%[_32_] %[_32_] is offline

Default Spank!

On 2021-05-07 7:13 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 7, 2021 at 5:17:04 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
Â*On May 7, 2021 at 5:01:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Â*"Snit" wrote in message
Â* On May 7, 2021 at 10:36:54 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
Â* :

Â* On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 20:41:40 +0100, Snit
wrote:

Â*Â* On Apr 28, 2021 at 11:34:41 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
Â*Â* :

Â*Â* On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:46:21 +0100, Snit
wrote:

Â*Â*Â* On Apr 22, 2021 at 11:21:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote
Â*Â*Â* :

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* And that=E2=80=99s just as true of purported man
made climate change.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Its obvious that climate does change,
that=E2=80=99s obvious from
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much
of the
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* change we have seen is man made. It wasn=E2=80=99t
that long ago
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* that most scientists were hyperventilating about
global cooling.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in
atmospheric
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect
that actually
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* It's bloody obvious to me.Â* We know there used to be
more CO2 in the air.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* And the world was perfectly fine back then.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* There has been no time in the history of man when the
CO2 levels were as
Â*Â*Â* high
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* as they are now.

Â*Â*Â* Why does man have to be there?

Â*Â*Â* Just a personal preference I prefer to not have man go
extinct... and am
Â*Â* none
Â*Â*Â* too happy about man creating the current mass extinction
we are in.

Â*Â* Surely you know that's not what I meant.

Â*Â* Yes, you were trying to pretend that man's influence is not
well understood
Â*Â* because in the past there were other times of high CO2,
though there were
Â*Â* other reasons and none of the times it has been anywhere even
near as high
Â*Â* have the changes happened so quickly.

Â*Â* You are working to push your intuition, based on faith, over
the science.

Â* No, I was pointing out the earth survives high CO2 levels just
fine because
Â* it did in the past.Â* And that we would manage also.Â* You do
know how much CO2
Â* is required to kill you, right?

Â* The earth will survive the harm we are causing...

Â*Its far from clear that we are actually doing great harm at
Â*all, particularly when compared with what the ice ages did.

Â*We are in a great extinction,

Bull**** we are.

Â*or at least likely so,

More bull****.

Â*and seeing the impacts now.

More bull****.

Â*If you want to learn more about it this is a good site to get started:
Â* http://climate.nasa.gov

More bull****. Its just the spewing of the MMGCC cult.

Â* but we are in a great extinction

Â*Bull****.

Â*There is some debate -- but it seems likely.

Bull****.

Â* and it may end up including humans.

Â*No chance. We even survived the ice ages.

Â*The ice ages man made it through (the most recent one) did not lead
to a great extinction.

Bull****.

Â* We rely on many other species

Â*Only a few actually.

Â*Quite a few... give how they rely on each other. And we benefit
from many more.

More bull****.

Â* and the ecosystems we are destroying.

Â*The ice ages destroyed far more and we survived that fine.

Â*You are trying to equate all of the ice ages.

Nope, rubbing your stupid nose in the fact that they
destroyed far more ecosystems than man has done.

Â*The one man made it through was not a big one.

But they destroyed far more ecosystems than man ever has.

You reject evidence

You presented no evidence what so ever.

can you prove no evidence was presented