Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 7 May 2021 16:21:48 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

Building up a tolerance to something we weren't naturally tolerant to
(because it wasn't meant for us) makes as much sense of keeping
smoking even though it makes you sick until you can do it without
being sick.

You're now talking gibberish.

He's talking ********.

Aww, poor stupid Goblin ...

We are naturally tolerant towards lactose.

Nope.

Every baby
is.

Oh look, a great big lump of disingenuous troll **** there, like
*anyone* was talking about babies.

When *normal people* talk of 'lactose intolerance we are (of course)
referring to it in it's more complete description of 'Adult lactose
intolerance'.

Anothe faceplant from T r o l l ,

Oh, beautiful, that mirror rebound faceplant must *really* hurt eh
Goblin!

who would be well advised to do a bit of
research before sounding off.

Ah, yes, you and your research. I think you must have confused the
word 'research from 'guesswork' as so far, that's all you seem to have
come up with!

So, when we are babies you think the best thing we can have is cows
milk and the best thing (all round, for us, the environment, the cows,
in 2021) is to carry on drinking the growth fluid you should have
never been drinking in the first place (because it's from a different
species, unless you *are* a baby cow and that would make much more
sense) even though after all these years, over 60% of the (world)
population is *still* intolerant to it!?

If I was trying to convince you to drink cows milk for the first time
*today*, you would have every right to consider me weird (because it
is).

Now, I get the 'I drink cows milk because I've always drunk it, there
weren't that many alternatives in those days and I'd never really
considered the negatives ...', and that because you are old and
obviously don't care about animals, don't see any reason why you
should do anything more informed or progressive today.

You would also have been of the last one to get rid of your slaves and
stop bear baiting. :-(

Cheers, T i m