Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 07/05/2021 18:23, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 7 May 2021 17:19:04 +0100, newshound
wrote:

On 07/05/2021 12:13, T i m wrote:

However, what we are doing then is comparing the taste of something we
are used to, something we shouldn't have been consuming in the first
place ('cows milk' was meant for 'cows', not humans

But humans have *evolved* to be able to consume it (at least, a lot
can).

More than 60+% of the population can't so if that was an EU referendum
result that would be a win to 'The world population is lactose
intolerant. ;-)

So how do you justify that statement?

Do you really think I would need to justify a statement re humans
evolving a tolerance to something we should never have been consuming
in the first place?

Not when it doesn't suit your flavour of fanaticism, of course not.

Contrary to your belief, we should be consuming milk as part of natural,
balanced diet.

Did we have to become tolerant to our mothers milk, apples, nuts or
berries (we as in the vast majority, not some obscure cases)?

Tolerance for most animals is only in the infant stage. It is lost
through maturity, except for us humans of course.