Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another Dave Another Dave is offline

Default Insulation in cavity or inside the room?

On 07/05/2021 17:40, George Miles wrote:
I spent 2 months doing plans myself in inkscape, put them in a week ago.

Takes 2 months until i know if i can go ahead.

i have no budget worked out,
but plan to save by doingh everything myself,
except maybe fancy brickwork where the neighbours can see it.

The price of windows is frightening!

I will post more if i get planning permission

Thanks. I'm assuming it's permitted development as it's at the back of
the (detached) house, several metres from the border and only a field
behind the house. I'm not expecting too much windowing in a shower room!

I appreciate building control must be involved.

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to techie