Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 07/05/2021 17:21, Tim Streater wrote:
On 07 May 2021 at 13:36:47 BST, Fredxx wrote:

On 07/05/2021 11:31, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 7 May 2021 08:51:42 +0100, SH wrote:

On 07/05/2021 08:34, williamwright wrote:
On 07/05/2021 06:30, Richard wrote:
milk works if they are not agin it

You seem to not grasp the "vegan" bit of this.

Vegans won't have milk because milking a cow kills it.

Bill

There is a range of vegan milk options available:

Soya milk
Oat milk
coconut milk
Peanut milk
cashew milk
Almond milk
Pistachio milk

They aren't actually 'vegan milk options', they are 'human milk
options' as we should never have been consuming the growth fluid of a
different species in the first place!

Given we have evolved to have the necessary genes to digest lactose in
adulthood, that is not true.

Once you have undone all the indoctrination you (we) have been
subjected to for (for most here), many many years you should be able
to see it for the weird behaviour that it has always been.

Only weird to fanatical vegans who don't think it's weird to consume
soya milk in its place.

Now, 'I get' you might stoop to all sorts of levels to do things to
survive but we aren't talking about survival in 2021, well not for a
vast proportion of the population in any case. And given 65% of the
population are lactose intolerant (more intolerant of cows milk than
pretty well anything else), that should give you the clue that maybe
we weren't ever meant to drink it.

The western population has the gene to process lactose. If you were
Asian then I would extend my sympathies to your inability to digest milk.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

Building up a tolerance to something we weren't naturally tolerant to
(because it wasn't meant for us) makes as much sense of keeping
smoking even though it makes you sick until you can do it without
being sick.

You're now talking gibberish.

He's talking ********. We are naturally tolerant towards lactose. Every baby
is.

Anothe faceplant from T r o l l , who would be well advised to do a bit of
research before sounding off.

Nutters never let facts get in the way of their made up stats.

--
Adam