Posted to uk.d-i-y
George Miles George Miles is offline

Default Insulation in cavity or inside the room?

I spent 2 months doing plans myself in inkscape, put them in a week ago.

Takes 2 months until i know if i can go ahead.

i have no budget worked out,
but plan to save by doingh everything myself,
except maybe fancy brickwork where the neighbours can see it.

The price of windows is frightening!

I will post more if i get planning permission

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 2:28:52 PM UTC+1, Another Dave wrote:
On 04/05/2021 20:48, George Miles wrote:
I'm planning a small extension,
walls to be brick on the outside,
then a cavity, then blocks

The blocks hold the roof beams up,
the bricks are to look nice and stop rain.

I'm thinking of doing the same to house a downstairs toilet/walk-in
shower. What sort of size and budget do you have in mind.

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to techie