Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: House Offer Accepted. What A Crazy Market!

On Fri, 7 May 2021 12:32:42 -0400, Bill wrote:

On 5/7/2021 11:21 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 8:55:55 AM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
On 5/6/2021 2:52 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 6 May 2021 13:32:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

Please *trim* your messages (everyone!). There seem to be dozens of
long messages with one sentence appended, and it only takes a few
seconds. I think would make the forum more enjoyable for everyone!

It takes a lot more than "a few seconds" to keep the attributions
right.

If you have time to post, you have time to do it right! Don't be a lazy
put your favorite vulgar noun here.

It *does* only take a few seconds to scroll. Trimming is nice
but it's not as simple as you propose. IOW, stop whining.

OK, so I'm confused as to who said what here. It looks like you
said "It *does* only take a few seconds to scroll. Trimming is nice"

That's not correct is it?

This really troubles you???

Your whining? Not too much, considering the source.

Perhaps you should consider changing your Avast settings. Are you
getting paid to advertise for them?