Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default pilot light on baxi brazilia wall heater wont stay on

On 06/05/2021 14:15, Scott Morton wrote:
Hi Denis, I have a baxi Brazilia(manual). The pilot light comes on when
using the trigger, but when releasing trigger the pilot light goes off.
I've lived in property for 14years & have never had this problem before.
Hope you can help.

Possibly a thermocouple failure and/or you are not holding the pilot
light trigger on long enough for the thermocouple to be heated up by the
pilot light. Manually hold the pilot light on for 60 seconds before
releasing.