Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller Peter Keller is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

On 7/05/21 9:06 am, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 6 May 2021 21:05:33 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

On 06/05/2021 18:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 05 May 2021 21:34:31 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 04 May 2021 03:01:29 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/03/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is it to warn you?Â* Even my toilet cistern can slow down smoothly.

On cars? Yes. Cutting the engine abruptly when you hit the red line
wouldn't be good so they simulate ignition breakup to give you a hint.

But at that point you've already gone over the peak of the power curve.
I'd just make it drop the curve more quickly so it can never go too
fast.

Not possible to do that and still get the best performance.

You're getting **** all performance if you've gone over the power curve
anyway.

That depends entirely on how the engine is set up.

He doesn't set up engines, he sets up baits for all you senile assholes who
are THANKFUL when they get baited by the dumbest trolling psycho around!

Peeler's pharyngocutaneous duct is used to clear large particles from
the pharynx, a function also partly taking place through the
nasopharyngeal canal.