Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT: House Offer Accepted. What A Crazy Market!

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 2:54:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 6 May 2021 13:32:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

On 5/6/2021 1:02 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 6 May 2021 09:56:29 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Some dear ex-neighbors of ours moved to to about 30 miles south of
Roanoke VA.
They are in a rural setting, beautiful green grass rolling hills, 13
acres with a creek at the back of the property and in the middle a 9200
sq ft 3 story home. $525K. They bought 18 months ago.

The nearest grocery stores is in Roanoke, right?

Please *trim* your messages (everyone!). There seem to be dozens of
long messages with one sentence appended, and it only takes a few
seconds. I think would make the forum more enjoyable for everyone!

It takes a lot more than "a few seconds" to keep the attributions
right. It *does* only take a few seconds to scroll. Trimming is nice
but it's not as simple as you propose. IOW, stop whining.

+1

Due to sloppy trimming, I was recently €ścredited€ť with saying
something that somebody else posted. While I pointed out the
error in my response, theres no editing a previous post, so the
error is a permanent part of the internet now.