Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: The CoOp leading the way?

On Thu, 6 May 2021 18:26:29 +0100, GB
wrote:

snip

We often visit North Norfolk,

We love(ed?) Norfolk and spent most of our family holidays there.

and we refer to the local Coop as Fortnums
North. That's because the competition is so dire that it makes the Coop
appear rather more up-market than they intend to be.

Hehe.

It is funny how what is 'just' a corner shop for the locals can be a
special find when you are camping. ;-)

I think it was when we were staying on Oulton Broad Dad found a
mushroom farm a reasonable walk away where you could buy a basket of
monster / seconds mushrooms for next to nothing. We might have one
between us as they could be as big as our frying pan. ;-)

Cheers, T i m