Posted to uk.d-i-y
HVS[_3_] HVS[_3_] is offline

Default NHS app and vaccination passport.

On 06 May 2021, John Rumm wrote

On 06/05/2021 14:27, charles wrote:
In article , Andrew
In article , alan_m
wrote:
On 01/05/2021 10:50, Rod Speed wrote:

ThatĀs not true of digital driver's licences and digital
passports.

Pray tell us how these magic Digital facilities work in the
UK? Not how the Police or Airport immigration may use them
but how a shop keeper uses them to validate the sale of
alcohol for instance and/or how a doorman at venue or ticket
seller would access a data base in real time.

Your birth date is printed on your driver's licence.

Which no-one carries around with them.

Mine is in my wallet which lives in the hip pocket of my
trousers.

Same here...

And here, but only since the plastic credit-card sized licences
replaced the first part of the licence.

In the days when both parts of the driving licence were paper
documents, I didn't carry either part with me.

--
Cheers, Harvey
CanE (30 years) and BrE (38 years),