Brandon

Default Replacing autotrol 1550 TC water softener valve...

"Brandon" wrote in message
A friend recently gave me a water softener with an autotrol 1550 TC valve.
I would like to replace it with a metered non-electric valve if possible.
The unit will be outside in AZ weather as the trunk line for the water

comes
into my home on the opposite side of the house from the garage.
Suggestions?
Also, is there a way to determine the capacity of a resin tank, there is
nothing on the unit as far as sticker and such.

Thanks

Just to clarify, I want a demand regeneration valve, not one that requires
"setting". Perhaps metered was the incorrect word.

Thanks