Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default TOT elections - second choice.

On Wed, 5 May 2021 18:48:17 +0100, "NY" wrote:

snip

We really should have kicked up a stink and got the builders to rebuild that
garage block so the garages were actually a usable width.

I wonder if it was really *designed* to be like that or a f'up
somewhere?

There was space on
the land either side of the block to have widened each garage by two feet
(which would only have made the block 10 feet wider).

Further making me think it might have been a f'up ... as they don't
normally 'waste' any space in developments like that?

Even a foot wider
(total 5 feet) would have been an improvement.

Frustrating eh. ;-(

Cheers, T i m