Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT elections - second choice.

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article , tim...
wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 02/05/2021 19:10, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I don't think its in London Elects either since I had to ask, I guess
it makes sense as I said earlier.

The question is, quite how do you decide about a police person, how do
you know they are all competent and do they actually do anything. I
particularly do not like the current London Mayor since he wants to
effectively charge all motorists to enter greater London, which will
chase away all employers from the greater London area, in my view.
Brian

Given that Greater London area has better public transport than most
cities I can't see the issue.

If you live in London it's great

but if you're coming in, to work in the suburbs, from outside, it's a
**** option

Which is why I'm going to my dentist my car tomorrow. Much quicker and I
don't have to mingle in public transport

It's something I really don't understand. In London, all these measures to
make car use as difficult as possible. In the middle of a pandemic where
we've been told to isolate were possible. And a private car is better for
that than a bus or tube. Plus the fact that PT has been much reduced too.

--
*How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.