Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Complete 3D House in 5 days?

On Tue, 4 May 2021 02:46:07 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 10:18:02 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/03/2021 01:05 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Sat, 1 May 2021 17:16:49 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2805217/couple-europe-first-printed-house-netherlands/

What size is the printer? I don't particularly like the design but that's not
me. Wonder about the utilities and how they are run. Concrete buildings have
always been cold, hard, damp structures. Wonder about the cost and utility
costs compared to conventional construction. According to the article the
country needs all the housing. Babies, immigrants, what?

Immigrants. White folks aren't holding up their end of the stick. The US
as we knew it will go out with a whimper.

They've been saying that about immigrants since the second European
arrived in North America.

The only constant is change. All we can do is manage it; we can't stop it.

Cindy Hamilton

And the vast majority complaining about "immigrants" are less than 4
generations from being immigrants themselves. VERY FEW less than 8 or
9. (I'm 8th generation in Canada, 9th in N America, 10th in the
Netherlands and 12th in Germany)