Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Wind anxiety

R D S used his keyboard to write :
Just wondering how common this is, is anyone else bothered in this way?

Yep, I am the same, it just 'gets to me'...

It wears me down, the constant battering and outside it makes the cold
feel much colder. Not a headache as such, but like a headache where I
find it hard to concentrate on anything.

I can cope with any weather but wind. We've been painting the outdoor
woodwork - huts, summer-house etc.. The weather hit in the middle of
that process, so put on hold for now.

Bin day today and not one blown over, just a pair of alloy steps still
out from the painting.