The Natural Philosopher

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

IMM wrote:

IMM wrote:

The worst weather in England I found in East Anglia. Cold and wet and

those

winds coming in from Siberia.

Try Manchester then. East anglia has the lowest rainfaill in the UK..and
is the hottest place in summer.

In winter it is dire. It amazes me when people refer to the "north" as all
one blob. There is a mountain chain running down the centre splitting it
up. The weather in Newcastle is different to Manchester which is different
to Liverpool. I looked at a weather map and the Merseyside/Deeside area has
the same temperatures as Surrey/Kent.

Indeed. West of the pennines it RAINS whgen east of the pennines it is
just dull.

Expet when you get an easterly, then the east of england catches the
snow badly :-)

---