Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: Hey Bod

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 6:54:15 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:

If a biowoman has a full sex change, will he be able to open his own jars?

I'm a woman and can open my own jars. Sure, a particularly difficult one
might require a strap wrench, although the limiting condition is usually the
lack of friction of the glass jar rather than the tightness of the lid.

Or assemble a Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill without reading the directions?

I've never tried that. Our grill is made from a 35-gallon steel drum. Our whole-pig
roaster is made from a 100-gallon tank.

Next time you need one of those toys assembled, give me a call.

Cindy Hamilton