Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gates investigating COVID

On Sun, 02 May 2021 02:24:27 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sat, 01 May 2021 17:06:50 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 1 May 2021 07:21:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:51:05 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 04:33:00 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:02:34 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx
Ah, another link to an article on the self-serving website of the notorious
quack Joseph Mercola. If only he had any credentials at all in epidemiology
or virology. Or any credentials at all. Sure, he's a D.O. Just like 150,000 or
so other osteopaths in the U.S.

Cindy Hamilton

I was going to say maybe someone should investigate Mercola, but then I figured why
give this more attention.
Maybe if there is any value to this whole mess, it should make us
pause before we believe everything a doctor says just because he has
been to medical school. There are lots of quacks and posers out there.
Just like bad plumbers and bad car mechanics, there are plenty of bad
doctors and plenty of conflicting opinions.
Most suspect are those flogging a book or trying to advance a
political agenda.

Funny we didn't see you saying that when Trump had a loon radiologist formulating
Covid policy.

You didn't see me saying anything at all about it except the
government message is a garbled bunch of guesses. I certainly never
believed much of what they said and if you waited a week the story
changed.

I'm not sure your constant reminders that you don't deal well with fluid
situations are doing you any good. Are you looking for sympathy?

I understand the politics here but don't call it science.