Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry[_44_] Larry[_44_] is offline

Default Complete 3D House in 5 days?

On 5/2/21 5:51 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 8:45:40 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2805217/couple-europe-first-printed-house-netherlands/

Bit ****ed windows wise and bit rough on the inside walls too.

Looks as if it has at least as much area devoted to windows as my house.
Every opening in a house is an opportunity for cold air to infiltrate.

I'll admit, you'd have to like brutalist architecture to like the appearance.

Cindy Hamilton

Like it or not, these are the future. Add some roll up security doors and it will be highly resistant to BLM's fire department.

Remember, the democrats want to delete the 2nd, confiscate your guns, defund the police and release thousands of criminals into your life.

You got voter's remorse yet?