Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SOT: injection process (computer)

No but I've heard of the same weird error wanting when a screenreader is
being used as well, and I suspect its merely telling you that some software
is inserting itself between one process and another in order to do what it
has to do. For example I'd imagine Ccleaner needs to manage security of some
files it has to scan, depending on how you have your machine set up That
does require permissions and it is probably using a bona fide piece of code
to do it, but of course so would a nasty bit of software. There is no such
thing as 100 percent security, its up to you in the end what you allow or
disallow. Often anti virus software knows about the most common and trusted
software, sometimes the routine is altered and then you get spurious
warnings. NVDA needs in some software to get down and dirty to track screen
output etc, on other software it uses the Microsoft api etc, same goes for
Jaws and others.
Ccleaner is owned by the mob behind avg and avast, so it should be safe.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Scott wrote:

Whenever I run CCleaner, I now receive a warning about an injection
process taking place

Hopefully you're not still running the hacked 2017 version of CCleaner?