Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A Mask

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 1 May 2021 09:10:55 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

On 5/1/2021 6:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 4/29/2021 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask

Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles!** LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of.* I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Always interesting how you are quick to point out "Republicans" not
following orders yet fail to ignore the many Democrats doing the same.

That's not true. I mostly succeed in ignoring them.

It falls on both sides. Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

Even if what you charged were true. it wouldn't constitute hypocrisy.
Learn how to use the word properly.

And it wouldn't constitute being a lemming. You should learn what that
means too.

Funny you never complaine about the incredible amount of similkar posts
about Democrats on this newsgroup[.

I plonked him a long time ago but I'm sure you're right,

Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

It's far more true of him than of me.