Posted to rec.woodworking
solticestudio solticestudio is offline

Default Dremel 732 accessories

HI, I have one too but lost my manual in a move. I haven't used it in like 20 years and now I need it and the motor sounds like it's not at full power or bogged down some. I did find a pdf of it online but they want 10$ for it. I just wanted to know if any part of the moter needs oil or greased? I know the hand piece and shaft might need some light oil but would that bog the motor down? What parts were you looking for ? I use just any regular dremel tips. Are you missing the shaft? or the handpiece? I lost my little wrench so just use plyers I think to tighten tips for the hand piece if thats the problem. I'm surprised they dont make these anymore though darn it.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...s-3065095-.htm