Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Don't Pick Fights With Fat Guys

On Sat, 01 May 2021 14:54:04 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 1 May 2021 04:42:24 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

A couple average looking guys picked on a heftier fella.
https://180gdo.com/2021/04/30/one-guy-takes-out-two-dudes-in-seconds-in-street-fight-video/

Wow, I wouldn't want to have a fight on pavement wearing no shirt or
short pants.

Nice-looking n'hood. Cul-de-sac, pretty houses and yards, doesn't stop
people from being jerks. It's conceivable that he did something to start
it, but the two of them sure looked rarin' to go. Were they going to
pay him damages if they hurt him?

I wish the video showed what happened to the one with the shirt. It
blinks when they were rolling over, so maybe he his head on the
pavement, just a guess.

That just demonstrates the first rule of street fighting, take the
fight to them.
He really didn't hurt anyone it appears. The guy he kicked in the head
got right up. I am not sure what the deal was with the other guy, he
just tripped and fell as he was being pushed backwards. He may have
just not wanted any more.