Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear AMask

On 5/1/2021 12:10 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 5/1/2021 6:15 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 4/29/2021 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask

Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles!Â*Â* LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of.Â* I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Always interesting how you are quick to point out "Republicans" not
following orders yet fail to ignore the many Democrats doing the same.
It falls on both sides. Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

Funny you never complaine about the incredible amount of similkar posts
about Democrats on this newsgroup[.

Stop being a hypocritical lemming.

Hey, he has a point. Republicans are for law and order and clean, moral
living. Life is sacred. Just ask this guy. He prays too.

https://tinyurl.com/h3enk8sd

Portland man forcefully detained by US marshals after hotel desk clerk€¦
MSNBC guest rationalizes racist 'Uncle Tim' slur aimed at Sen. Tim Scott

An Idaho state lawmaker, Aaron von Ehlinger, resigned Thursday after he
was accused of raping an intern and colleagues from both sides of the
aisle admonished him for his behavior at work.
"After careful deliberation and prayer I have determined that I will not
be able to effectively represent my constituents and ... have decided to
resign my seat effective immediately," Ehlinger wrote, according to the
Associated Press.