Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A Mask

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:32:24 -0400, Larry wrote:

On 4/29/21 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Two-faced Democrat Barbera Feinstein doesn't wear a mask at the airport.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dia...tucker-carlson

It wasn't the law back then. Incredible how far #FAUX_NEWS can
twist things.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004