Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A Mask

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:33:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaska’s capital Juneau to attend Monday’s
legislative session.

Probably all paid for with tax-payer's money.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

Hardly. Wearing a mask is hardly more cumbersome than what she
went through. Seems she forfeited her "freedom" to fly in a plane. By
choice.

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

It's all over the news now. IMHO he should either be put on
trial for treason or locked away in some nice padded hospital room -
for life.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004